Peter Laws | Notes from the Links

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Looking for Consistency

I’ve gotten off to a good start making it past the cut in three of four tournaments so far. I’ve even been getting in a few good low rounds. Now, I’m working on consistency. It would be nice to see some low rounds together in one tournament!

Each day I play, I’m learning about pro golf. For example, now every shot matters much more since there is a dollar value assigned to it. It’s making me sharpen my focus on strategy.

I’m enjoying the freedom to practice and work out when I want. It’s nice not to have to go to school anymore.

I’m settling into my new apartment in Jupiter. It’s pretty empty but much better than a crowded hotel room.

I guess we’re in good company here. Tiger just bought a huge place down the road. Ben Curtis lives nearby. So does Greg Norman. It’s a bit overwhelming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home