Peter Laws | Notes from the Links

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Fundraising

I’m at home this week and happy to be back. We’re getting ready for a silent auction fundraiser to help me out in these early days of my new career. I’m already overwhelmed with how supportive people are.

After playing in seven tournaments since January 6, I’ve learned how hard it is to make money on a developmental tour. Since it’s all self-funded, unless you place in the top five, there’s not much left over by the time expenses are paid. But, it’s great experience. The unbelievable weather and the time to practice and work out are perfect for me right now.

I want to move on to the next level soon. The donations I’ve received and the funds from the silent auction this week will open doors to other tournaments.

Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be cheering you on from Oakville!
Go for it Peter!

Jill Gowland

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home