Peter Laws | Notes from the Links

Monday, January 05, 2009

Back at the Gateway Tour

I’m back on the Gateway Tour to get going in 2009. It’s a good tour with really tough competitors. I will have many opportunities to work on the rough edges in my game. Just what I need for the Canadian Tour and any Monday qualifiers I try out for.

Speaking of Canada, I enjoyed the holiday break with friends and family but not the cold and the many snow storms.

It’s great to return to the warm weather in Florida. I was surprised at how quickly I missed golf when in Canada. I did not take my golf clubs on purpose. But, I really did need a break from the game.

I filled my time with reading about fitness and deliberate practice. Geoff Colvin’s book, Talent is Overrated and Malcolm Gladwell’s Outliers were both helpful.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter,

Outliers was an unreal read. I got into Talent is Overrated this week. So good!

Thanks for the heads up!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home