Peter Laws | Notes from the Links

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Plugging Away

Golf is sure giving my mind a work out. I’m in a good routine for my physical fitness and practicing. On the driving range, things are getting better. And, the speed on my long putts has improved---something I’ve been working on since December. Yet, when I’m on the golf course, I get surprises I didn’t expect.

I guess this is golf. Just when you think things are coming together better, it throws you a wrench!

In the meantime, I’m enjoying the warmer weather and making new friends in the golf community. Mark Leon, a fellow Canadian, is bunking in with me and J.C. while he gets some experience on the Gateway Tour.

We’ll all remember these days, like Zach Johnson said after he won the Masters. He liked the chicken wings and the fun with other struggling golfers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home